Article 1 (Privacy Information)
"Private information" in the privacy information refers to "personal information" referred to in the Personal Information Protection Law, information on surviving individuals, including name, date of birth, address, phone number , Information that can identify a specific individual by contact information or other description.
"History information and characteristic information" of privacy information means anything other than "personal information" specified above, and the history of the services you used, the items you purchased, the pages and ads you saw, The search keyword searched, the date and time of use, the method of use, usage environment, postal code and gender, occupation, age, IP address of user, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of terminal etc.
Article 2 (How to Collect Privacy Information)
The administrator may ask personal information such as name, birth date, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when the user makes a registration registration. Also, transaction records including user's personal information made between the user and the affiliated party and information on settlement of information on the partner of the administrator (including information provider, advertiser, ad delivery destination, etc., We collect it from "Partner") and so on.
As to the user, the administrator can use the service and software used, the history of the purchased product, the page or advertisement viewed, the search keyword searched, the date and time of use, the usage method, the use environment (the terminal The communication state of the user, various setting information at the time of use, etc.), historical information such as IP address, cookie information, position information, terminal individual identification information and characteristic information, the user uses the administrator or the service of the affiliated party Collect when collecting or browsing pages.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose of administrator collecting and using personal information is as follows.
(1) Register information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, etc., used services, purchased goods, and information on purchased items, in order to allow users to browse and modify their registered information, Purpose of displaying information on such as price
(2) Purpose of using contact information such as name and address so as to use e-mail address to notify or contact users, to send items to users or to contact them as necessary
(3) Purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, postal arrival result with delivery certificate etc. in order to confirm the user's identity
(4) In order to request the user for the price, information on the payment such as the name and quantity of the item purchased, the type and duration of the service used, the number of invoices, the name, the address, the bank account number and the credit card number Purpose of using etc
(5) In order to allow the user to conveniently input data, it is possible to display the information registered in the administrator on the input screen, or to display other services (etc. provided by the affiliated parties Transfer to other)
(7) In order to respond to inquiries from users, information necessary for the administrator to provide services to users such as contents of inquiries and billing charges, user service status of users, contact information Purpose of using information etc.
(8) Objects attached to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Third party provision of personal information)
The administrator will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining prior consent from the user except in the following cases. However, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
(1) When based on law
(2) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
(3) When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting healthy fostering of children and it is difficult to obtain consent from the person
(4) In cases where it is necessary for a national agency, a local public entity or a person receiving a consignment to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, by obtaining the consent of the principal, When there is a risk of interfering with
(5) When notifying or announcing the following matters in advance
Including provision to third parties for purposes of use
Items of data provided to third parties
Means or method of provision to a third party
Stopping the provision of personal information to third parties as requested by the principal
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
(1) When the manager entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use
(2) Personal information is provided in accordance with the succession of the business due to merger or other reasons
(3) When personal information is to be used in cooperation with a specific person, that fact and items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of persons to use in cooperation, When informing the person in advance about the purpose of use and the name or name of the person responsible for management of the personal information in advance or putting it in a state that the person can easily know
Article 5 (disclosure of personal information)
When an administrator is requested to disclose personal information from himself, he /she will disclose it to him /her without delay. However, if it falls under any of the following due to disclosure, it may not disclose all or part of it, and if you decide not to disclose it, you will be notified without delay.
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person himself or a third party
(2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of administrator's work
(3) In the case of violating other laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
If the personal information owned by the administrator is erroneous information, the user can request the administrator to correct or delete the personal information by the procedure specified by the administrator.
When the administrator determines that it is necessary to respond to the request by receiving a request from the user from the user, it corrects or deletes the personal information without delay and notifies this to the user.
Article 7 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
From the principal, from the principal, due to reasons that the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or because it was acquired by means of fraud, suspension or elimination of such use (hereinafter referred to as " If you are asked for suspension of use, etc.), we will do the necessary investigation without delay and we will suspend the use of personal information based on the result and notify the person informed accordingly. Provided, however, that if it is difficult to do so, such as when suspension of use of personal information, etc. is expensive, and if it is possible to take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual , We will take this alternative.
The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.